Have A Question? You May Find It Here...
1. The maximum number of jumpers allowed in the Bounce House at any time are:
Maximum Total Weight Limit is 400lbs
Maximum Individual Weight Limit is 100lbs
Maximum #of Jumpers is 4
Maximum Height of Jumper 5'0"
2. All jumpers must remove shoes, eyeglasses, and any sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
3. Absolutely NO - "silly string,” confetti, gum, food, drinks, sprays, or other sticky substances are allowed in the bounce house. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the imposing of an additional cleaning fee.
4. NO Piñatas in the bounce house. - Risk of severe injury
5. To avoid neck and back injuries - no wrestling flips or rough housing allowed.
6. Do not bounce against the sides or near the doorway of the bounce house serious injury may result.
7. Anyone with head, back, neck or any muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, children under 3 years of age, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
8. Do NOT allow older children to jump with younger children - risk of severe injury.
9. No hanging from the netting on the sides or from the roof of the bounce house. A repair fee will be imposed if the sides/roof is damaged
10. Use only blow up "beach ball" type balls - other balls may cause serious injury.
Just 4 Kids bounce House & Party Rentals is located in Sebastian Florida.
Bounce House Rentals are available for:
Birthdays, School Events, Church Events, Cook-Outs, Community Events, Functions, Weddings, Block Parties, Summer Camps, Day Care, Fundraisers.
The areas we deliver to:
Vero Beach, Orchid Island, Sebastian, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Rockledge, Ft. Pierce, Port St. Lucie and anywhere in between as long as it is located in Indian River County, Brevard County and St. Lucie County.